API stands for Application Programming Interface. In Simple, it is a way for third parties and apps to connect to your data with or without restrictions. If your business partners, marketing staff or any other third party requires access, modification, creation and deletion of your data, you must setup an API.
It is possible to control the access to your data in different levels. Following is an example set of scenarios and access levels to understand it easily.
- A mobile app developed for the business users to communicate with the business and manage their accounts/referrals/ uses the API with user level access. Banking apps, Agent apps are some examples for this. They can access their data but not any other users’ data.
- Web or mobile based payments are implemented using a payment gateway using payment gateway’s API which has an access level as an application. This allows to applications to send payment data to the API and receive back a response from the API about transaction status.
- A public API like Google Books allows you to read its data without using any access credentials. It is possible to read data. But you cannot modify, delete or add.
- You can allow third parties to send business leads, orders seamlessly with increased productivity and authority.
- It allows to develop mobile applications or any other restricted access application.
- Allow access for marketing analysis purposes.
We can design develop and operate a complete API solution for your business with the highest-grade security practices and standards. The API will be cloud based and will run on highly available servers with premium grade infrastructure.
If you need to integrate a third-party API to your business system, we can do that for you as well. We can integrate
- Payment APIs including PayPal, eWay, 2Checkout
- Banking APIs
- Google APIs
- Facebook API
- Twitter API
- Forex APIs
- LinkedIn API
- Business data APIs
- Any other API
Sam is always helpful with regards to working through scenarios and new projects. I’ve found that Sam was able to deliver timely on requests.
I enjoy working with Sam.
Keep up the good work.
Sam provided professional services for more than 2 years to our tech consulting firm. His skill set proved invaluable across the enterprise including PHP. He customize a suite of services to meet our needs. His availability at all hours was particularly important throughout our transition. His ability to communicate with our team at *all* hours proved invaluable to our mission critical development. I’m sure we will benefit from his services again in the near future.
Sampath has proven to be a very reliable and cost effective way to help grow my business online. His web design capabilities are top notch and for the price they are simply unbeatable. Through several years of working with him he has shown to be very dependable and will always go the extra step to make sure a job is completed to your complete satisfaction. If you are in need of a web designer or want to grow your business online, Sampath can be a very valuable asset. I would highly recommend Sampath and will continue to use him for future projects.
Sam just completed the delivery of version 1 of First Royal Web site. This site was done in a timely manner and meticulously. Sam has the skill and dedication that can be converted to real deal in designing Web pages. This testimony will stand as Sam is more than capable in his work with a high positive attitude. We wish Sam and his Web Chef good luck!